Free Fair Housing Education Webinar for Property Managers, Landlords, Apartment Associations, and HOAs, Wednesday January 31, 2018
Free Fair Housing Education Webinar for Property Managers, Community Managers, Apartment Landlords, Apartment Associations, Condominium Associations, and HOAs, Wednesday January 31, 2018
9:00AM through 11:00am MST – (Mountain Standard Time; 9am – 11pm MST, etc.)
• Reasonable Accommodations
• ESAs [Emotional Support Animals, support dogs, companion dogs] vs. Service Animals
• Disability Discrimination- disabled military veterans, PTSD, TBI, anxiety related mental illness etc.
• Banned Breed rules: pit bulls, Rottweilers, Doberman, American Staffordshire Terrier
• Pet Deposits, pet fees, pet rent
• Common Area, Amenities, public use areas
• ESA Letters, aka Prescription Letters- the Fake and the Real letters
• Service Dog Certificates, ESA Emotional Support Animal Certificates and Registration. What is a certified support dog, or certified ESA dog?
If you are interested in attending a free fair housing education webinar, please contact Fair Housing Advocates for a Free invitation: firstname.lastname@example.org or 877.838.9963